You'll find more specific FAQs in the respective pages.
You can find more info about our structures and the CorrelUniverse here in the Docs or in our Dashboard. Here you can find information about who to contact if you need system access, want to join teams or need a contact person for other topics. If that doesn't help you, feel free to contact [email protected]!
You don't seem to have the correct permissions. Ping Frie in Slack (@frie) and they'll grant you the correct permissions.
Frie can maybe set up something for you on our Azure Cloud.
Frie can set this up for you in Manitu. Please send a justification why you need this & relevant documentation along via Slack.
This is intentional. While this might be annoying at first - having to switch between accounts - it has advantages:
- Transparency: when you answer an email from the shared inbox, other people with access can see the conversations. In contrast, if you answered an email to info@ or berlin@ from your personal inbox, the others could not see that.
- Clear lines: it's clear what is your personal business and what is business of the LC/group. For example, having a distinct personal inbox enables you to get personal invitations to events/meetings.
- logging out and back in of your account
- reloading gmail
Both are normal Google Workspace user accounts. The distinction is conceptual and specific to CorrelAid:
- personal account: your own account in the CorrelAid Google Workspace. For example, [email protected]. Only you have access to this account. You can have a Google calendar for your CorrelAid volunteering, send/receive emails in your function as a CorrelAid volunteer (e.g. to communicate with project partners), collaborate on Google Drive, ...
- group account: an account which is mainly there for the purpose of collaboratively managing emails, i.e. collaborative inbox. For example, each chapter has a group account / email, e.g. [email protected]. The respective local chapter heads (e.g. members of
group-lc-konstanz-headsGoogle Group) have access to the credentials of this account so that they can collaboratively manage the inbox of this email address.